It is the International Yoga Day today, June 21 and Bollywood celebrities joined the world to perform various yoga asanas marking the second year of the event. Newly-weds Bipasha Basu and husband Karan Singh Grover, both self-confessed fitness freaks shared a hot picture of them performing
Kareena agrees to become Madhur's 'Heroine'
All the speculations regarding UTV Motion Pictures and Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious film project 'Heroine' finally come to an end as actress Kareena Kapoor agrees to step into the shoes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and play the lead role in 'Heroine'.Madhur agress to kareena"s terms and conditions.
Bollywood celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and Anupam Kher took to the social media to wish their fans peace, prosperity and happiness on the occasion of Gudi Padwa and the first day of the Navratras. Here’s what they have tweeted: Amitabh Bachchan: Happy greetings… H
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar is planning to make a sequel of his 2008 blockbuster film ‘Fashion’. The sequel will have an entirely new theme and topic and will be a love triangle. Bhandarkar who is known to portray strong female protagonists in his films will also rope in a top actress for
Latest Bollywood News
- 'Bhabiji' Shilpa Shinde goes all glam for her debut Bollywood song
- Iulia Vantur to sing a cover of Salman’s song ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’
- Smriti Irani trolled for comments on being denied a cabin crew job
- Jacqueline upsets makers of her TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’?
- Salman Khan reunites with 'munni' Harshaali for ad film