Bollywood celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and Anupam Kher took to the social media to wish their fans peace, prosperity and happiness on the occasion of Gudi Padwa and the first day of the Navratras. Here’s what they have tweeted: Amitabh Bachchan: Happy greetings… H
Kareena agrees to become Madhur's 'Heroine'
All the speculations regarding UTV Motion Pictures and Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious film project 'Heroine' finally come to an end as actress Kareena Kapoor agrees to step into the shoes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and play the lead role in 'Heroine'.Madhur agress to kareena"s terms and conditions.
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar is planning to make a sequel of his 2008 blockbuster film ‘Fashion’. The sequel will have an entirely new theme and topic and will be a love triangle. Bhandarkar who is known to portray strong female protagonists in his films will also rope in a top actress for
Arjun Jaitley’s daughter Sonali Jaitley weds Jaish Bakshi in a grand ceremony on 7th December in the capital. The star-studded wedding was graced by host of Bollywood celebrities. Superstar Shahrukh Khan grooved with the bri
Latest Bollywood News
- After wrestler in ‘Dangal’, Aamir Khan to play music composer in his next
- Hrithik comes to Kangana’s rescue against Twitter trolls
- To-be-parents Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput go cruising in Maldives
- Parineeti Chopra credits ‘Bollywood pressure’ for her fit body
- ‘TE3N’: First poster with Big B, Nawaz riding scooter is intriguing