Kangana Ranaut fans are eagerly waiting for the sequel to ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ and the double role of Kangana has only made the waiting harder! The filmmakers recently released the track ‘Banno’ from the upcoming film. ‘Tanu Weds Manu 2’ tweeted – “It's time to turn up the swag because
Kangana Ranaut gives style tips
The Lawman jeans has roped in Kangana Ranaut as their latest brand ambassador. The Bollywood actress sizzles in the ad campaign. Kangana was looking ravishing in the jeans but was a little overweight.
The wait is finally over and director Aanand L Rai’s ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ trailer is out. The trailer shows the film will be a laughter riot and it promises double the fun compared to the prequel. Going by the trailer, we can conclude ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ will be worth watching.
The sequel of 2011 movie ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ is coming earlier than scheduled. Its release had been initially planned on 12th June, but now director Aanand L Rai has preponed the release by two weeks. It would now hit the screens on 29th May. The filmmakers would be unveilin
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahrukh hails Salman Khurshid's ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ track remake
- Priyanka Chopra sports the Titanic pose for ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- Akshay, Shruti promote ‘Gabbar is Back’ at Comedy Nights with Kapil
- ‘Jannat’ director Kunal Deshmukh stuck in Nepal Earthquake
- Katrina Kaif joins Twitter for Cannes debut