In a preventive measure against online leaks, the upcoming film ‘Dishoom’ has decided to submit its copy in encrypted format to the censor board for certification. The step comes after ‘Udta Punjab’, Great Grand Masti’ and ‘Sultan’ found their way on Internet before their scheduled theatrical rel
Kambakkht Ishq Success Party
Sajid Nadiadwala along with the stars of his film Kambakkht Ishq, Akshay Kumar & Kareena Kapoor attended the success party of their film. They were seen celebrating the massive weekend opening with a whooping amount grossing upto 60 crores.
Govinda’s daughter Tina Ahuja made her Bollywood debut last year with ‘Second Hand Husband’, and now it is the turn of his son Yashvardhan Ahuja. The 20-year-old has done a filmmaking course from London's Met Film School and is currently working for filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's marketing team.
Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the pre-release screening of ‘Housefull 3’ to support her husband Abhishek Bachchan, who plays one of the lead characters in the movie. The screening, held on Thursday night, June 2, was also attended by other bigwigs of Bollywood.
Latest Bollywood News
- Neetu Chandra to leave for the US to shoot her debut American series
- Anita Hassanandani sizzles in bikini on her beach vacation with hubby
- ‘Dishoom’ submitted to CBFC in encrypted format to prevent leak before release
- Teaser: Katrina, Sidharth sizzle in ‘Kala Chashma’ from ‘Baar Baar Dekho’
- Mandana Karimi engaged to boyfriend Gaurav Gupta