The iconic villain of Indian cinema Amrish Puri is known for his imposing personality and thundering voice. It is the 83rd birth anniversary of the man who with his bulging eyes and deep baritone voice personif
kali ma. Amrish Puri is Mola Ram at the Temple of Doom. Indiana Jones.
As Bollywood completes its long journey over the 100 years of Indian cinema, we get a myriad of memorable character. Considering the heroes, the heroines, the villains, the character actors and the item girls, it becomes extremely difficult to choose only 10 characters that we love. So, here is a
Villain in Bollywood is the meanest mortal ever born on this Earth. They are the headache of our Bollywood heroes and have some of the most horrible lines which make them immortal. Sometimes these villains are so destructive that they own the movie, and the hero and heroine becomes just a mere c
Latest Bollywood News
- First poster: Aditya, Shraddha strike romantic pose in ‘OK Jaanu’
- Gautami asks PM Modi to probe Jayalalithaa’s death
- Watch: ‘Dangal’ title track is energetic and motivating
- First Photo: Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra’s daughter ‘Adira'
- Koffee with Karan 5: Aamir Khan to appear solo on the show