Abhishek Bachchan hardly opens up about his family. He keeps his family affair closely guarded and never speaks openly in publicly until recently when he gets candid during an interview and spoke about his mother Jaya Bachchan, his star wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and also speaks about his Bengal
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham - Deleted Scenes ( Part IX)
Watch some deleted scenes of Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham and know what Karan has to say about it. Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham, a movie which talks about relationships, a movie which talks about love. A 2003 Superhit movie Starring: Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan,Kajol, Hritik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan is a good dancer as is evident from her dance numbers in films, but she has always harboured a desire to learn a classical dance form. It was her childhood passion to learn Indian classical dance. The gorgeous actress said she is interested in learning
The Lakme Fashion Week opened with a bag with ace designer duo Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla’s retro theme, “Jawaani Jaaneman”. The models walked the ramp on the beats of the song “Jawaani Jaaneman”, sung by Asha Bhosle for Namak Halal. It was a great evening celebrating the 15 years of fashion.
Latest Bollywood News
- Aishwarya, Abhishek with daughter Aaradhya at ISL opening ceremony
- Ambanis, cine stars invited for Harbhajan-Geeta's wedding
- Alia Bhatt to groove with Shahid on ‘JDJ Reloaded’ finale
- Aishwarya reveals about playing 'Mastani' and Salman as 'Bajirao'
- Aishwarya shines at ISL opening ceremony, Big B-Jaya claps for bahu