In a big relief for filmmaker Ashutosh Gowarier, his soon-to-release film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ has been given a clean chit in the copyright infringement case. A filmmaker named Akashaditya Lama had last year filed a petition claiming that the National Award winning director had “stolen” the form
Jodhaa Akbar * Jashn E Bahaara * HD
Starring : Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Sonu Sood, Ila Arun. Music by AR Rahman. Singer : Javed Ali. Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.
Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde starrer much hyped film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ will be screened at the 69th Locarno Film Festival. The film fest will be held during August 3-13 at Lake Maggiore resort in south Switzerland. Directed by National Award winning filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker
Hrithik Roshan starrer film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ is one of the most highly anticipated films of the year. The actor, who will be seen on the big screen after a gap of almost two years, will be romancing newbie Pooja Hegde in the movie. Set in the pre-historic era of the Indus Valley Civilization
Latest Bollywood News
- Hubby Abhishek can’t wait to watch Aishwarya’s ‘ADHM’; tweets her luck
- Karanvir Bohra, Teejay share first pic of their ‘twin angels’
- ‘Sharam naam ki cheez hi nahi hai: Jaya Bachchan taunts Aishwarya?
- Deepika breaks her silence on break-up with Ranveer
- Vivek Oberoi gifts luxury SUV to dad on Diwali