Dara Singh's mother Surjit Kaur Randhawa at Andheri in Mumbai and it was attended by noted Bollywood celebrities. Pooja Bedi, Gautam Gulati, Dolly Bindra, Kunal Kapoor, Sajid Nadiadwala were among others who attended the prayer meet of Surjit Kaur Randhawa, who passed away on after battling cance
Janu Meri Jaan Bhi Tu Hai, Farah Naaz - Mohabbat Ke Dushman (1988).MPG
Movie Mohabbat Ke Dushman (1988). Farah Naaz (born 9 December 1968) was one of the most famous Bollywood actresses in the 1980s and early 90s. She is the niece of Shabana Azmi and the elder sister of Tabu. Farah was married to actor Vindu Dara Singh, with whom she has a son Fateh Randhawa. The couple have divorced
Vindu Dara Singh
Vindu Dara Singh’s mother passed away due to cancer on Tuesday early morning and the funeral was attended by close relatives and friends of the deceased’s family. The funeral was also attended by Vindu’s ex-wife Farah Naaz.
Late wrestler-turned-actor Dara Singh’s wife Surjit Kaur Randhawa and mother of Vindu Dara Singh passed away after battling against cancer for 9 long years. She was 72. Surjit was Dara’s second wife and Vindu’s mothe
Latest Bollywood News
- First poster: Aditya, Shraddha strike romantic pose in ‘OK Jaanu’
- Gautami asks PM Modi to probe Jayalalithaa’s death
- Watch: ‘Dangal’ title track is energetic and motivating
- First Photo: Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra’s daughter ‘Adira'
- Koffee with Karan 5: Aamir Khan to appear solo on the show