The entire nation celebrated the featival of Raksha Bandhan and our Bollywood stars also joined them. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Randeep Hooda, Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor and several others wished their siblings and fans on the occasion.
Jadu hai nasha Hai HD - Bipasha Basu - Jism -2003
Newly married couple Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu has been reportedly roped in to host the second season of MTV’s reality show ‘Love School’. The first season of the dating show was hosted by ex-couple Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel. “Bipasha and Karan were the only couple to be appr
Newly married Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu are enjoying every bit of their married life. The couple is exploring different exotic places post marriage and collecting beautiful memories for the future to cherish. They headed to Bali and having a great time together. Bipasha Basu and
Latest Bollywood News
- Jacqueline upsets makers of her TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’?
- Salman Khan reunites with 'munni' Harshaali for ad film
- Dwayne Bravo to make his Bollywood singing debut with ‘Tum Bin 2’
- We're friends, it's not love: Iulia Vantur on Salman Khan
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Aamir, SRK for opting surrogacy