Akanksha Sharma, who is one of the commoners of ‘Bigg Boss 10’ blamed Yuvraj Singh’s family for forcing her to conceive. Akansha’s marriage with Yuvi’s younger brother Zorawar lasted for only four months and according to her rigorous torture forced her to walk out of the marriage. She blamed her
IPL Nights: Yuvraj & Bopara
KXIP stars Yuvraj Singh & Ravi Bopara get candid during a post-match party.
During the launch episode of ‘Bigg Boss 10’ on Sunday, October 16, commoner contestant Akansha Sharma revealed that she was married to cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s younger brother Zorawar, but she left him after four months of marriage. The couple has been estranged for nearly two-and-half years.
At the launch of Yuvi’s fashion initiative, Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh announced that he will marry his girlfriend Hazel Keech in the first week of December. At the launch of a fashion initiative by YouWeCan - a cancer charity founded by the cricketer, Yuvraj said that he and
Latest Bollywood News
- Priyanka downs tequila shots on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’
- Ranbir was petrified of doing intimate scenes with Aishwarya in ‘ADHM’
- Shaleen Bhanot walks free, wife Daljeet Kaur drops charges
- Soha goes gaga over pregnant bhabhi Kareena
- Photo alert: Bani J’s topless picture goes viral!