Amitabh Bachchan made a staggering revelation about his survival. The megastar confirmed that he is presently surviving only on 25 per cent of his liver having lost the rest 75 percent to the deadly Hepatitis B virus infecte
INTRODUCTION TO AMITABH BACHCHAN
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan launched actress and entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty’s new book, 'The Great Indian Diet' on Thursday, (November 19) in Mumbai. Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, the event was attended by Anil Kapoor ,Varun Dhawan and Manish Paul. Shilpa has co-authored the book with nutritionist L
Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated her fourth birthday on November 16 and who’s who of Bollywood were invited with their children. The host of celebrity children were spotted with their parents and all had a great time at Aaradhya’s princess-themed birthday party as Aaradhya loves Disney princess.
Latest Bollywood News
- Deepika Padukone visit Siddhivinayak Temple with mom Ujjala
- CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani in trouble for his video praising PM Modi
- OMG! Bipasha Basu suffers multiple burns on face, hands
- Dilwale: Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan in 'Manma Emotion Jaage Re'
- Anupam Kher, Shirish Kunder enter into Twitter war