Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on April 16 owing to respiratory problem and chest infection, was discharged from hospital today. The 93-year-old actor headed to his home with his wife Saira Banu by his side. "He is fine. He is stable and normal now
Insaniyat -Part 1 -Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand
Perfectionist Aamir Khan visited Dilip Kumar at Lilavati hospital. Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following respiratory problems on April 16 is said to be stable and likely to be discharged in a day or two.
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital owing to respiratory problems, is stable and doing fine and is likely to be discharged in another two days. Doctor said on April 18. The 93-year-old actor thespian was rushed to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra a
Latest Bollywood News
- Family rubbishes veteran filmmaker Mrinal Sen death reports
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ themed plane to take-off with film’s release
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?
- Confirmed: Kareena Kapoor to star in ‘Golmaal 4’
- Istanbul airport attack: Bollywood mourns the loss of lives