Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on December 7th owing to swollen legs and cough and cold was finally dicharged from hospital. He headed to his house along with wife Saira Banu. He is doing much better now and will be resting at home.
Insaniyat -Part 1 -Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand
Veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar, who turned 94 on Sunday, had a quiet birthday at the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra, where he is recuperating. The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday (Dec 6) due to fever and swelling in leg. The ‘Ram Aur Shyam’ actor took to his Twi
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
Latest Bollywood News
- SRK fans slam BJP’s Vijayvargiya for comparing actor with Dawood
- ‘Dhoom 2’ actress Rimi Sen joins BJP, Sunny Deol likely to join
- In pics: ‘FIR’ actress Kavita Kaushik’s haldi ceremony
- Farhan Akhtar parties with ex-wife Adhuna Bhabani
- Rapper Badshah hospitalised following complaints of breathlessness