Indian Film Industry Supports Mijwan Welfare Society
Major achievements of Mijwan Welfare Society "Main akela hi chala thaa jaani-be-manzil, Magar log saath aate gaye, aur karvaan banta gaya." Kaifi Azmi Inter-College for girls, Kaifi Azmi Computer Centre and Kaifi Azmi sewing and embroidery institutions function successfully. All children in Mijwan and surrounding villages go to the Kaifi Azmi school with no dropout rate. Fashion Designers Manish Malhotra and Anita Dongre get their chikankari work done in Mijwan. Crafts of Hope, USA engage the services of the girls to produce crochet articles (pictures of work to be given to Sakhawat) to be sold on ebay. Girls from Kaifi Azmi Inter College in 2010 won the first prize at the All India Talent Contest In Jaipur for a play on women empowerment written and performed by girls themselves. Ghanshyam Prajapati, Kaifi Azmi school teacher, has been awarded the National Youth Award by the Vice President of the country Hamid Ansari. Two major fashion shows 'Mijwan Sonnets in Fabric' with leading film stars such as Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra etc were held as fundraisers for MWS.
Latest Bollywood News
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi caught on a date with boyfriend
- Sushant rings in 31st b’day with Kriti Sanon, friends
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ fame Priyanka Jagga bags Bollywood film by Inder Kumar
- Motivated by KJo, TV actor Saattvic says he is gay in a powerful blog
- Neha Bajpayee to play Sanjay Dutt’s wife Manyata in biopic