Cancer-free Manisha Koirala is planning to adopt a baby girl. It is her heartfelt desire to adopt a baby girl next year. Speaking from the Oneness University in Seemandhara, Manisha confirms, "I've decided to adopt a baby girl. In my own way, I can start my own family." The actress would'v
Indian Film Festival of Houston 2009
www.rmrmedia.com Event Indian Film Festival of Houston Closing Night Gala Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Houston, Texas Date: September 26, 2009 Highlights from the first Indian Film Festival of Houston. Interviews with Deepti Naval, Manisha Koirala, Iqbal Khan, and Sonu Nigam.
Bollywood actress turned social activist Manisha Koirala recently celebrated the occasion of being cancer free for one year, on 2nd May. Close friends joined her at a small private party at the actress’s Mumbai home and that included actor Jackie Shroff, actresses Tabu, Suchitra Krishnamoorty and
Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala who has successfully won over the dreaded disease cancer will adopt a baby in the near future. Manisha said that when she will overcome the fear of recurrence of the disease, she might adopt a girl child. Manisha Koirala who acted in blockbusters like, ‘B
Latest Bollywood News
- Raima Sen to romance Prateik Babbar in 'Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na'
- ‘PK’ earns 26 cr on day one, bags second highest non-holiday opener
- Paa Amitabh happy to win award with son Abhishek
- Teaser: ATS officer Farhan, paralyzed Amitabh impress in ‘Wazir’
- First song: Tipsy Sonam sings 'Phatte Tak Nachungi' from ‘Dolly ki Doli’