India's International Face by zoOm
Twelve contestants came face-toface with the judges at the Grand finale of India's International Face, held recently at The Westin in Mumbai. A Zoom initiative, the pan nation model hunt was for two faces that will represent India on the international fashion ramps at Milan and Paris. The hunt began in May, with onground activities at colleges and malls in six cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Pune and Kolkata). This was followed by the regional auditions held locally there. The regional 24 winners were then brought to Mumbai for a 15 day grooming session with levels of eliminations built into the format. Experts like Subi Samuel, Vikram Phadnis, Dr Jamuna Pai, Rukshana Eisa, Mickey Mehta, Hakim Aalim, Diana Hayden, Lubna Adams and Jesse Randhawa were involved in grooming and training them as per the international standards. Later, there were eliminations based on the contestants' performance on the tasks given by the experts. And finally the day arrived when two winners were crowned by the panel of judges Gazi and Sangya Lakhanpal will get a chance to walk the ramps at the fashion weeks in Milan and Paris. Way to go!
Latest Bollywood News
- Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan to groove in ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Ek Paheli Leela: Sunny Leone recreates Zeenat Aman’s hot look
- Shahrukh Khan pays tribute to Raj Kapoor on his new TV show
- Suzanne Khan purchased a penthouse in Pune for Rs 16 crore
- Lovebirds Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra to live-in together