India's International Face by zoOm
Twelve contestants came face-toface with the judges at the Grand finale of India's International Face, held recently at The Westin in Mumbai. A Zoom initiative, the pan nation model hunt was for two faces that will represent India on the international fashion ramps at Milan and Paris. The hunt began in May, with onground activities at colleges and malls in six cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Pune and Kolkata). This was followed by the regional auditions held locally there. The regional 24 winners were then brought to Mumbai for a 15 day grooming session with levels of eliminations built into the format. Experts like Subi Samuel, Vikram Phadnis, Dr Jamuna Pai, Rukshana Eisa, Mickey Mehta, Hakim Aalim, Diana Hayden, Lubna Adams and Jesse Randhawa were involved in grooming and training them as per the international standards. Later, there were eliminations based on the contestants' performance on the tasks given by the experts. And finally the day arrived when two winners were crowned by the panel of judges Gazi and Sangya Lakhanpal will get a chance to walk the ramps at the fashion weeks in Milan and Paris. Way to go!
Latest Bollywood News
- Post ‘Lingaa’, Kollywood goes gaga over Sonakshi Sinha
- Praneet Bhatt eliminated from ‘Bigg Boss 8’
- Motion Poster: Sushant Singh as high-flying ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’
- Raima Sen to romance Prateik Babbar in 'Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na'
- ‘PK’ earns 26 cr on day one, bags second highest non-holiday opener