Dara Singh's mother Surjit Kaur Randhawa at Andheri in Mumbai and it was attended by noted Bollywood celebrities. Pooja Bedi, Gautam Gulati, Dolly Bindra, Kunal Kapoor, Sajid Nadiadwala were among others who attended the prayer meet of Surjit Kaur Randhawa, who passed away on after battling cance
ik khas mulakaat with actor & big boss-3 winner VINDU DARA SINGH-2
Vindu Dara Singh
Vindu Dara Singh’s mother passed away due to cancer on Tuesday early morning and the funeral was attended by close relatives and friends of the deceased’s family. The funeral was also attended by Vindu’s ex-wife Farah Naaz.
Late wrestler-turned-actor Dara Singh’s wife Surjit Kaur Randhawa and mother of Vindu Dara Singh passed away after battling against cancer for 9 long years. She was 72. Surjit was Dara’s second wife and Vindu’s mothe
Latest Bollywood News
- Jacqueline upsets makers of her TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’?
- Salman Khan reunites with 'munni' Harshaali for ad film
- Dwayne Bravo to make his Bollywood singing debut with ‘Tum Bin 2’
- We're friends, it's not love: Iulia Vantur on Salman Khan
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Aamir, SRK for opting surrogacy