Shah Rukh Khan-starrer film ‘Raees’, which got off to a good start crossed the Rs. 100 crore mark on Monday, January 30. During its six-day run in theatres, ‘Raees’ raked in Rs. 106.14 crore, becoming the actor’s seventh film to make it to the coveted club. Team ‘Raees’ celebrated the love
Ik Junoon (Paint it red) [song promo] - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Watch this fantastic song from 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Directed by Zoya Akhtar, Produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar
The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan’s next big release ‘Raees’ was supposed to be out on the actor’s birthday on November 2, but it didn’t happen. Producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidwani of Excel Entertainment had earlier announced it at an event, but they seem to have had a change in plans.
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar, who is co-producing Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Raees’ has refused to relent to the demand of MNS chief Raj Thackery, and shell out Rs five crores for the Army Welfare Fund. The political party, which had threatened against the screening films featuring Pakistani
Latest Bollywood News
- When Mira was in labour, I got dizzy: Shahid Kapoor
- Aishwarya unhappy with Karan Johar for skipping her father’s funeral?
- Rishi Kapoor, Neetu’s granddaughter Samara celebrates 6th birthday
- John Abraham shares video, photos of his sea-facing house
- Kamal Haasan's daughter Akshara shouts at journalist