The recent legislation of the US Supreme Court legalising same-sex marriage was a much debated topic on the social media during the weekend, while filmmaker Karan Johar became the target of vitriolic attack by a random Tw
#IAM DIALOGUE PROMO_2
I AM is about issues and dilemmas that bruise the modern Indian society. RELEASING APRIL 29TH ALL OVER INDIA Unravelling and exploring these tribulations, the film unfolds many a tale of individuals struggling to find their identity, and uphold their dignity in a world that is callous, cold and unsympathetic. Shot in four different cities across India, I AM is a fusion of stories where the protagonists share a common dream -- a desire to regain their lives, to regain an identity which has been taken away from them.
Bollywood actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher, Irrfan Khan have worked for films in the West while many actors from there have also appeared in Bollywood films like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Kambakkht Ishq’, ‘Lagaan’ etc. Now it is the turn of British actress Wendy Glenn to make her debut
Latest Bollywood News
- Time for good news? Malaika, Amrita, Rhea rush to Kareena’s place
- Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao to get engaged?
- First poster: Aditya, Shraddha strike romantic pose in ‘OK Jaanu’
- Gautami asks PM Modi to probe Jayalalithaa’s death
- Watch: ‘Dangal’ title track is energetic and motivating