#IAM DIALOGUE PROMO_2
I AM is about issues and dilemmas that bruise the modern Indian society. RELEASING APRIL 29TH ALL OVER INDIA Unravelling and exploring these tribulations, the film unfolds many a tale of individuals struggling to find their identity, and uphold their dignity in a world that is callous, cold and unsympathetic. Shot in four different cities across India, I AM is a fusion of stories where the protagonists share a common dream -- a desire to regain their lives, to regain an identity which has been taken away from them.
Latest Bollywood News
- Jacqueline clicks selfie with swine-flu stricken Sonam Kapoor
- Shilpa’s hubby Raj and ex-flame Akshay launch channel
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ faces ban in India for erotic scenes
- Alia Bhatt picks up hockey stick for ‘Udta Punjab’
- Courts lifts ban from Mallika Sherawat’s ‘Dirty Politics’