Sharman Joshi has tasted his first solo success with recent release ‘Ferrari Ki Sawari’. The film had a slow start but gradually it caught pace and in the first weekend earned around Rs 15 crore. Veteran actor Prem Chopra is highly impressed with his son-in-law Sharman Joshi’s first solo hit and
i feel up 7up 2012 ad HQ.flv
7up latest commercial 2012 by sharam joshi . Sharman joshi dancing with penguin . Awesome song . 7up lemon ads 7up lemon 2012 advertisements. 7up i feel oh oh .7up i feel oh. Dil bole i feel up 7up.
Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s new release ‘Ferrari Ki Sawari’ yet again proved that it is content that drives the film and not the star power. Opened with mixed reviews and poor box-office opening, the film is slowly climbing the popularity chart and scoring high at the box-office. Sharman Joshi’s
Aamir Khan and Sharman Joshi have shared screen space in ‘Rang De Basanti’ and ‘3 Idiots’ and the former wishes good luck to Sharman for his new film, ‘Ferrari Ki Sawari’. Aamir also praised Sharman to the heavens and wished that his new film does well than &l
Latest Bollywood News
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Salman-Kareena groove to special Eid song 'Aaj Party'
- Hema Malini accident: Arrested driver released on bail
- ‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’: Manisha gives 36 lip-lock takes
- Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar team up as co-curators of Colors Infinity
- Nargis Fakhri to play Sangeeta Bijlani in ‘Azhar’ biopic