Actress-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt revealed that she refused the offer to act in the 1990 blockbuster ‘Ashiqui’ directed by her father Mahesh Bhatt as she was in love.
Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke 1993-part 3
Bollywood film directed by Mahesh Bhatt, produced by Tahir Hussain and with a musical score by Nadeem-Shravan. It stars Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla. The film fetched the Filmfare Best Actress Trophy for Juhi Chawla, and director Mahesh Bhatt won the 1994 National Film Award - Special Jury Award.
Yesteryear actress Anu Aggarwal who shot to fame with her debut film ‘Ashiqui’ has penned her autobiography that will hit stands in August. The book titled ‘Anusual- Memoir of a Girl who Came Back from the Dead’ is a tell
The trend of Bollywood films having their title after some old songs is not a new one. The names of several movies ring of some popular songs. For instance, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ was the title of a song in ‘Chor Machay Shor’. Ranbir Kapoor’s film ‘Bachna A
Latest Bollywood News
- I miss Shahrukh at the Iftaar party, Salman Khan
- Snapped: Shahid Kapoor arrives in Delhi for the wedding
- Deepika in London to celebrate rumoured beau Ranveer’s birthday
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to launch Vinod Khanna’s son Sakshi
- Shahid wedding: Guests arrive in Delhi; groom’s parents overseeing arrangements