Former beauty queen and Bollywood actress Yukta Mookhey gets legally separated from her husband Prince Tuli on mutual consent. The criminal allegations filed by Yukta against her husband and in-laws had been quashed and family court granted divorce to Yukta and Tuli. Tuli’s lawyer Filji Fredrick
Hrishita Bhatt, Aadesh Shrivastav & Alka Yagnik At Children's Day Celebrations
Hrishita Bhatt, Alka Yagnik, Aadesh Shrivastav and Yukta Mookhey were present to celebrate Children's Day in Mumbai. Singer Alka Yagnik spoke about her performance whereas Hrishita Bhatt was seen promoting her upcoming film 'Shakal Pe Mat Ja' at the event. Check it out!
Reacting to the complaint lodged by former beauty queen Yukta Mookhey against her businessman husband Prince Tuli of unnatural sex and domestic viloence over the years, her husband Tuli threatened her to leak few inappropria
Former beauty queen Yukta Mookhey has filed for divorce from her husand Price Tuli. She claimed physicslly and mental tortured by her husband and even forced her for unnatural sex and demanded money every now and then. She added that she has adjusted over the years and did not took any acti
Latest Bollywood News
- Rani Mukherji to deliver her first baby in South Mumbai hospital
- Shah Rukh visits Aadesh Srivastava; composer showing improvement
- Sonam Kapoor turns producer with 'Battle for Bittora'
- Sidharth-Katrina begins ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ shoot in Scotland
- ‘Peepli live’ co-director Mahmood Farooqui charged with rape