How to illustrate fabrics in fashion sketch: SATIN Tutorial
Some fabrics are more easily portrayed in wash, while others are more realistic in pen and ink. Frankly I don't have much experience in using wash or ink to illustrate fabrics. As you already know, I usually use pen and pastels, because it is easier for me to keep the lines and colors under control. But Ill give my best to show you different techniques, even if they are new to me. "Like" my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: twitter.com To see how to render other fabrics go to: www.youtube.com (Lace and Cotton/Linen) www.youtube.com (Taffeta) www.youtube.com (Satin) www.youtube.com (Fur/mink and Silk) www.youtube.com (Sheer fabrics and Chiffon) www.youtube.com (Velvet)
Latest Bollywood News
- Archana Vijaya eliminated from ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 6’
- Pooja Misraa sues Colors for stealing ‘Farah Ki Daawat’ concept
- Sonam Kapoor treated at Kokilaben hospital for swine flu
- Trailer: Mani Ratnam’s ‘Ok Kanmani’ takes Youtube by storm
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'