How to illustrate fabrics in fashion sketch: SATIN Tutorial
Some fabrics are more easily portrayed in wash, while others are more realistic in pen and ink. Frankly I don't have much experience in using wash or ink to illustrate fabrics. As you already know, I usually use pen and pastels, because it is easier for me to keep the lines and colors under control. But Ill give my best to show you different techniques, even if they are new to me. "Like" my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: twitter.com To see how to render other fabrics go to: www.youtube.com (Lace and Cotton/Linen) www.youtube.com (Taffeta) www.youtube.com (Satin) www.youtube.com (Fur/mink and Silk) www.youtube.com (Sheer fabrics and Chiffon) www.youtube.com (Velvet)
Latest Bollywood News
- Post ‘Lingaa’, Kollywood goes gaga over Sonakshi Sinha
- Praneet Bhatt eliminated from ‘Bigg Boss 8’
- Motion Poster: Sushant Singh as high-flying ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’
- Raima Sen to romance Prateik Babbar in 'Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na'
- ‘PK’ earns 26 cr on day one, bags second highest non-holiday opener