How to illustrate fabrics in fashion sketch: SATIN Tutorial
Some fabrics are more easily portrayed in wash, while others are more realistic in pen and ink. Frankly I don't have much experience in using wash or ink to illustrate fabrics. As you already know, I usually use pen and pastels, because it is easier for me to keep the lines and colors under control. But Ill give my best to show you different techniques, even if they are new to me. "Like" my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: twitter.com To see how to render other fabrics go to: www.youtube.com (Lace and Cotton/Linen) www.youtube.com (Taffeta) www.youtube.com (Satin) www.youtube.com (Fur/mink and Silk) www.youtube.com (Sheer fabrics and Chiffon) www.youtube.com (Velvet)
Latest Bollywood News
- The past with Kareena is a world secret, Shahid Kapoor
- Sanjay Kohli would touch my breasts, Shilpa Shinde accuses producer
- Deepika Padukone bonds with Neetu Kapoor at HT Most Stylish Awards
- When Mira was in labour, I got dizzy: Shahid Kapoor
- Aishwarya unhappy with Karan Johar for skipping her father’s funeral?