How to illustrate fabrics in fashion sketch: SATIN Tutorial
Some fabrics are more easily portrayed in wash, while others are more realistic in pen and ink. Frankly I don't have much experience in using wash or ink to illustrate fabrics. As you already know, I usually use pen and pastels, because it is easier for me to keep the lines and colors under control. But Ill give my best to show you different techniques, even if they are new to me. "Like" my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: twitter.com To see how to render other fabrics go to: www.youtube.com (Lace and Cotton/Linen) www.youtube.com (Taffeta) www.youtube.com (Satin) www.youtube.com (Fur/mink and Silk) www.youtube.com (Sheer fabrics and Chiffon) www.youtube.com (Velvet)
Latest Bollywood News
- Why would I ignore Hrithik? Freida replies to Hrithik's tweet
- Kangana Ranaut to star in Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Dilwale: Shah Rukh and Kajol go on a drive in Bulgaria
- Amitabh Bachchan advices Shah Rukh who wants to be alone
- Anushka Sharma says tweet blunder on late prez “an honest mistake”