Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
"Housefull 2 was a hit by fluke"Akshay Kumar-TV9
Akshay Kumar himself said the biggest fluke in his life was housefull 2 being a hit
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- First Pix: Yuvraj, Hazel take saat pheras in Goa wedding
- It’s a boy for Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Kohli
- Teaser poster: Lawyer Akshay Kumar rides scooter in ‘Jolly LLB 2’
- Photo alert: Shahid and wife Mira sip ‘Koffee with Karan’
- In Pics: Anushka, Virat reach Goa for Yuvraj Singh’s wedding