Proud parents Udita Goswami and Mohit Suri’s bundle of joy will be called ‘Devi’. Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt took to social networking media to announce the name of the girl child, born to Udita and Mohit on 2nd January.
Hor Pila De Song Promo - Diary of a Butterfly
Join us at www.facebook.com Hor Pila De Song from upcoming movie Diary of a Butterfly in which Udita Goswam playing lead role
Director Mohit Suri and actress Udita Goswami welcome a baby girl. The couple is blessed with a baby girl on Friday. Filmmaker and Mohit’s uncle Mahesh Bhatt broke the good news to the world. He tweeted, Mohit Suri and Udita have received a gift from the Gods! A baby girl has just descend
Director Mohit Suri and his wife Udita Goswami finally packed their bags for the much awaited honeymoon. The couple will be leaving for Thailand honeymoon this weekend.
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Bigg Boss 8’ winner Gautam Gulati to debut with ‘Udanchhoo’
- Sunny Leone revives Marilyn Monroe in ‘Kuch Kuch Locha Hai’
- Sonakshi Sinha lashes out at Deepika Padukone
- Nithya Menon’s ‘OK Kanmani’ audio to be launched on April 4
- CBFC invites religious gurus for ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’ screening