Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film ‘Half Girlfriend’ went on floors today, June 8. Directed by Mohit Suri, the love story is a big screen adaption of celebrity writer Chetan Bhagat’s eponymous novel. Chetan himself will be co-producing the film with Ekta Kapoor. Arjun is
HK Nanda - Father of Success Theory; Comprehensive Intelligence Test
Project Intellithon Surveys and facts; 90% of the world's top professionals & highly successful are those people who are following their natural passion since early childhood & the remaining 10% by chance. It is a very well known fact; that successful are those people who exactly know their strengths & weakness early from childhood. Successful are those who prefer to work on their natural strengths & chose the same path as their careers. They focus maximum on their natural skills, uplift their IQ in the same direction, put their creativity at work, follow passion, and are good decision makers. Few examples: Bill Gates, Dhirubhai Ambani, AR Rehman, Amitabh Bacchhan, Sachin Tendulkar, Manish Malhotra, Lata Mangeshkar, Narayanmurthy, Henry Ford, Late.Capt. Vikram Batra, Hafeez Contractor, Mark Zuckerburg, MS Dhoni, Sanjeev Kapoor, Zakir Hussain, Indira Nooyi, Sunil Bharti Mittal, Einstein, Edison, Sidney Sheldon, Chetan Bhagat, Rakesh Sharma, Kalpana Chawla & your child can be the next one in the series... About the Company Intellithon is a complete Education Solutions Provider Organization which specializes in multiple intelligence programs, comprehensive intelligence tests for children, career intelligence tests, and Brain & intelligence development regular classes for children. Intellithon is an R&D company which is highly innovative & is well supported by a strong team of professionals including content developers, educationists, child-psychologists, creative-heads ...
Ace comedian Tanmay Bhatt landed into trouble when he spoofed versatile singer Lata Mangeshkar and former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar. MNS totally slammed Tanmay and filed FIR against the comedian. The twitter world is also divided into two over Tanmay’s newly released video. Sonam Kapoor and Chet
The government decision to ban porn sites did not go well with Bollywood celebrities and they reacted strongly to porn ban in India. Celebs called government decision to ban porn as "impractical", "illegal" and "impossible". Some also ridiculed government saying after beef and porn, what would th
Latest Bollywood News
- Shraddha Kapoor to judge singing talent show on TV?
- Tamil actor Vijay’s father hospitalised; undergoes spine surgery
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant works hard for his dreams in first song
- Vivek sings ‘Lag Ja Gale’ for Divyanka in their honeymoon trip
- Baar Baar Dekho: Katrina flirts with Sidharth in ‘Nachde Ne Saare’ song