Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on December 7th owing to swollen legs and cough and cold was finally dicharged from hospital. He headed to his house along with wife Saira Banu. He is doing much better now and will be resting at home.
Hindi Film AAN Dilip Kumar 1952 Part 2.flv
Veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar, who turned 94 on Sunday, had a quiet birthday at the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra, where he is recuperating. The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday (Dec 6) due to fever and swelling in leg. The ‘Ram Aur Shyam’ actor took to his Twi
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
Latest Bollywood News
- Aishwarya, Abhishek pay homage to Krishnaraj Rai with Aaradhya
- Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan visit Karan’s twins at home
- Salman Khan’s family had blast at Ahil’s first birthday in Maldives
- Farhan Akhtar’s ex-wife Adhuna dating a new man
- Alia Bhatt wants to get married soon, Is Sidharth listening?