Television actress, anchor and host Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal are all set to adopt a girl child. After a long wait, the couple was blessed with a son, named Vir in 2011 and now they are going to complete their family by adopting a girl child. To adopt a child was Mandira
Hero Honda Dhak Dhak Go! India Go!
Music - Tapas Relia. Vocals - Rishikesh Kamerkar & Vijayprakash. Dir - Raj Kaushal.
Valentine’s Day has always been popular day in the Western world. It is celebrated as the day of love, the world over. In recent times the concept has gained considerable popularity in the Indian sub continent as well. The phenomenon is evident from the fact that numerous offers, cards and gifts
Last year on July 17th, TV host and actress Mandira Bedi was blessed with a baby boy long years after her marriage. As their son Vir turns one this July, Mandira and her husband Raj Kaushal has taken a very noble decision. They are going to gift their son with a little sister on his b
Latest Bollywood News
- Kishore Kumar’s 86th birth anniversary: Son Amit pays song tribute ‘Baba Mere’
- Shiney Ahuja not featured in ‘Welcome Back’ promos
- Kapoor clan on a cruise vacation?
- Sonakshi Sinha eager to play Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena in biopic
- Sooraj Pancholi to star alongside Ajay Devgn in action-dance flick