Television actress, anchor and host Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal are all set to adopt a girl child. After a long wait, the couple was blessed with a son, named Vir in 2011 and now they are going to complete their family by adopting a girl child. To adopt a child was Mandira
Hero Honda Dhak Dhak Go! India Go!
Music - Tapas Relia. Vocals - Rishikesh Kamerkar & Vijayprakash. Dir - Raj Kaushal.
Valentine’s Day has always been popular day in the Western world. It is celebrated as the day of love, the world over. In recent times the concept has gained considerable popularity in the Indian sub continent as well. The phenomenon is evident from the fact that numerous offers, cards and gifts
Last year on July 17th, TV host and actress Mandira Bedi was blessed with a baby boy long years after her marriage. As their son Vir turns one this July, Mandira and her husband Raj Kaushal has taken a very noble decision. They are going to gift their son with a little sister on his b
Latest Bollywood News
- Bigg Boss 9: Priya relieves herself in a bottle in captaincy task
- TV actress Pooja Joshi weds fiance Manish Arora
- Katrina Kaif sports bindi, saree in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’
- Deepika Padukone visit Siddhivinayak Temple with mom Ujjala
- CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani in trouble for his video praising PM Modi