In what may be seen as a temporary relief for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the honourable Supreme Court today reserved its judgment over the infamous black buck poaching case of 1998 in which the actor and some of his co-stars like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were accused.
HELLO TITLE SONG NEW HINDI MOVIE PROMO 2008
debonairmobile.com HELLO TITLE SONG NEW HINDI MOVIE PROMO 2008 TITLE SONG HELLO NEW HINDI MOVIE SONG 2008 SALMAN KHAN SOHAIL KHAN KATREENA KAIF NEW HINDI MOVIE HELLO Neelam Kothari and Jackie Shroff AMRITA ARORA SHAN shan salman khan katrina kaif sohail khan amrita arora isha kopikar daler...
The infamous case of poaching a black buck in the year 1998 where several hi-profile Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan was involved, has once again come into the spotlight. In a recent hearing, actresses, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam appeared at a Jodhpur court. A witness in the case named
Bollywood actress Neelam Kothari and her husband actor Sameer Soni adopted a baby girl. They tied the knot in January 2011 in a private ceremony and since then they were deprived from the bliss of parenthood. It was their long time wish to adopt a baby girl. Actress-turned-jewelery design
Latest Bollywood News
- Behind-the-scene: Vin Diesel takes Deepika Padukone in his arm
- Nargis denies breaking up with Uday and quitting Bollywood
- Geeta Basra, Harbhajan Singh blessed with a baby girl
- Tanmay Bhat mocks Priyanka Chopra; she’s cool, but fans are irked
- Irrfan Khan being criticised for his remarks on Islam on TV show