The original superstar of Bollywood Rajesh Khanna left for his heavenly abode three years ago on July 18, 2012. On his third death anniversary, an exhibition of a new collection of memorabilia on the late actor’s cinemas will be held at the Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi on Saturday. The
Hazaar Raahen Mud Ke Dekhin
Sung by Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar and picturised on Rajesh Khanna and Shabana Azmi for the film "Thodi Si Bewafai". Lyrics by Gulzar and music by Khayyam.
The sea side bungalow of Bollywood’s first superstar Rajesh Khanna will soon be demolished as the new owner plans to construct a multi-storey building on the property on Carter Road in Mumbai's suburb Bandra.
Another hearing on Twinkle Khanna’s plea against the order of Bombay High Court single judge over the will of late actor Rajesh Khanna was held on Monday. The single judge had ordered that Anita Advani who has claimed to be the live-in partner of Khanna, is to be given a copy of his last will. Ag
Latest Bollywood News
- Bollywood’s spirited actress Kajol turns 41!
- Adnan Sami allowed to stay in India for indefinite period
- Shaandaar: Sleepy Shahid, Alia hold hands on a feathery land
- Watch Irrfan Khan’s funny party song in AIB’s spoof video
- Revealed: The official teaser poster of Shahrukh Khan’s ‘Fan’