The original superstar of Bollywood Rajesh Khanna left for his heavenly abode three years ago on July 18, 2012. On his third death anniversary, an exhibition of a new collection of memorabilia on the late actor’s cinemas will be held at the Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi on Saturday. The
Hazaar Raahen Mud Ke Dekhin
Sung by Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar and picturised on Rajesh Khanna and Shabana Azmi for the film "Thodi Si Bewafai". Lyrics by Gulzar and music by Khayyam.
The sea side bungalow of Bollywood’s first superstar Rajesh Khanna will soon be demolished as the new owner plans to construct a multi-storey building on the property on Carter Road in Mumbai's suburb Bandra.
Another hearing on Twinkle Khanna’s plea against the order of Bombay High Court single judge over the will of late actor Rajesh Khanna was held on Monday. The single judge had ordered that Anita Advani who has claimed to be the live-in partner of Khanna, is to be given a copy of his last will. Ag
Latest Bollywood News
- Arshi Khan attacked with beer bottle during photoshoot
- Box-office: Ranbir, Deepika's ‘Tamasha' opens with a bang
- Bigg Boss 9: Priya throws urine on Kishwer to earn captaincy and immunity
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen to move out of the house tonight?
- Snapped: Aamir Khan moves out of India with his family