In a big relief for filmmaker Ashutosh Gowarier, his soon-to-release film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ has been given a clean chit in the copyright infringement case. A filmmaker named Akashaditya Lama had last year filed a petition claiming that the National Award winning director had “stolen” the form
watch this exclusive video to know about the movie What's Your Raashee.
Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde starrer much hyped film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ will be screened at the 69th Locarno Film Festival. The film fest will be held during August 3-13 at Lake Maggiore resort in south Switzerland. Directed by National Award winning filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker
Hrithik Roshan starrer film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ is one of the most highly anticipated films of the year. The actor, who will be seen on the big screen after a gap of almost two years, will be romancing newbie Pooja Hegde in the movie. Set in the pre-historic era of the Indus Valley Civilization
Latest Bollywood News
- When Mira was in labour, I got dizzy: Shahid Kapoor
- Aishwarya unhappy with Karan Johar for skipping her father’s funeral?
- Rishi Kapoor, Neetu’s granddaughter Samara celebrates 6th birthday
- John Abraham shares video, photos of his sea-facing house
- Kamal Haasan's daughter Akshara shouts at journalist