Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on December 7th owing to swollen legs and cough and cold was finally dicharged from hospital. He headed to his house along with wife Saira Banu. He is doing much better now and will be resting at home.
Hamare Dil Se Jana Dhokha Na Khana UDAN KHATOLA (1955).avi
UDAN KHATOLA (1955) DILIP KUMAR, NIMMI, JEEVAN, NAWAB, AGHA, ROOPMALA, AMAR, TUNTUN, SURYA KUMARI Produced By: SUNNY ART PRODUCTIONS Directed By: SU SUNNY Music By: NAUSHAD MUSICAL, LOVE STORY *****
Veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar, who turned 94 on Sunday, had a quiet birthday at the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra, where he is recuperating. The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday (Dec 6) due to fever and swelling in leg. The ‘Ram Aur Shyam’ actor took to his Twi
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
Latest Bollywood News
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul files defamation case against Kamya Punjabi
- OMG: Raveena Tandon slaps her co-star Madhur Mittal
- Confirmed: Arbaaz Khan dating Romanian beauty Alexandra Camelia
- See Pics: Karan Johar takes his twins, Yash and Roohi home
- Suzanne Khan wishes son Hrehaan on his birthday, shares pic