There has been a lot of speculation about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback movies and the diva has finally confirmed doing two movies, one with Mani Ratnam and the other with Sanjay Gupta. Aishwarya finally confirms doing Sanjay’s action thriller, she said, “Yes, and Mani’s film as well.
Guru Flash back romance
After losing everything they get back to their old house..... the romance of their flash back looks very good.... mani ratnam sir rocks.......
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ventured into acting with Mani Ratman’s ‘Iruvar’ way back in 1997 and again she will be making her second innings in Bollywood with the same director. If the latest report is to be believed, Mani Ratnam has signed Aishwarya for a thriller which also stars Nagarjuna and Mahe
Sonakhsi Sinha has been approached by ace director Mani Ratnam to play the third female lead in his bilingual film but the ‘Dabangg’ actress turned down the offer due to dates problem. Mani Ratnam has already signed Shrut
Latest Bollywood News
- Paa Amitabh happy to win award with son Abhishek
- Teaser: ATS officer Farhan, paralyzed Amitabh impress in ‘Wazir’
- First song: Tipsy Sonam sings 'Phatte Tak Nachungi' from ‘Dolly ki Doli’
- Opening day box-office collection of Aamir Khan's ‘PK’
- Mom Neetu spills the beans about Ranbir-Katrina’s wedding