Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film ‘OK Jaanu’ has wrapped up its shooting. The romantic drama directed by Shaad Ali completed filming in just 35 days, creating a record of sorts. Karan Johar, who is producing the film, announced the wrap-up news on his Twitter handle. “#OKJA
Guru Flash back romance
After losing everything they get back to their old house..... the romance of their flash back looks very good.... mani ratnam sir rocks.......
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur who enthralled audience with their rain-soaked romance in ‘Ashiqui 2’, are all set to recreate the magic in ‘OK Jaanu’. Filmmaker Karan Johar who is producing the movie unveiled its first look on Twitter today. The cute first look picture has Shraddha h
‘Ashiqui 2’ lovers Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor will reunite for another romance, the Hindi remake of Mani Ratnam’s 2015 Tamil blockbuster ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’. The remake will be produced by Karan Johar and directed by Shaad Ali who has directed films like ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ and ‘Saa
Latest Bollywood News
- Priyanka Chopra shares her childhood pic with grandmother & father
- Aamir Khan to feature in Anil Kapoor starrer ‘24: Season 2’
- Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt in cold war?
- MNS to file FIR against comedian Tanmay Bhatt for mocking Lata, Sachin
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur wrap-up ‘OK Jaanu’ shoot in 35 days