GORGEOUS YUVIKA CHAUDHRY INAUGURATES PRITHVI SONI ART SHOW.flv
Veteran artist Prithvi Soni held an exhibition of his works as a tribute to his late guru at hotel Leela. Celebs and painters thronged the venue. The first to arrive was sufi singer Mudasir Ali with DJ Amour, Yuvika Choudhary looking pretty in a white outfit followed with Anusha Iyer of ABA. Filmmaker Gitanjali Sinha came in with producer Hemendra. As did Gary Richardson. Ananya Banerjee, Rashmi Pitre, Sheena Chohan looking haute in white again, Madhusudan and Irshad Kamil made a late entry. As did painter Vishwas Sahni. Artists Minakshi Bhattacharya, Minakshi Bhattacharya and Shukla Choudhury cme in last. The evening was exciting with Prithvi Soni and Mudasir Ali's voice resonating through the hall,. A momentous occasion indeed.
Latest Bollywood News
- Poonam Pandey's hot bikini video goes viral
- First Picture of Riteish-Genelia’s second baby is out
- Behind-the-scene: Vin Diesel takes Deepika Padukone in his arms
- Salim Khan lashes out at Naseeruddin Shah on social media
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif manage to avoid each other yet again