Married on national television before the world and now divorced in the isolated court room, Dimpy Ganguly and Rahul Mahajan are no longer married couple. They are officially divorced and claimed to be just friends. The couple has been living separately for a long time after strained marriage and
Gibbs's Crush For Piggy Chops!!!
Rumour has it that South African cricketer Herschelle Gibbs has a crush on Priyanka Chopra, as he was seen tweeting her and exchanging numbers.
Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Ganguly, who were married on national television are now officially divorced. The couple’s marriage hit the rough rock couple of years back and now after completing all the court proceedings, the estranged couple are legally separated. Rahul and Dimpy’s divorce
Dimpy Mahajan along with Ali Quli Mirza was out from grand finale race. Dimpy had declared earlier that she would marry her Dubai based boyfriend after the Bigg Boss 8 grand finale and now that she is out of the finale race, the wedding is speculated to take place soon. For the past few months, D
Latest Bollywood News
- Saif Ali Khan to act with wife Kareena's ex-flame Shahid
- Clicked: Ranbir, Katrina fly to Maldives for romantic vacation
- Hit-and-run case: Court will decide Salman Khan’s fate on May 6
- I don't go nude in films, but somewhere else, Hrithik Roshan
- Sonam Kapoor begins ‘Neerja Bhanot’ biopic shoot