There has been a lot of speculation about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback movies and the diva has finally confirmed doing two movies, one with Mani Ratnam and the other with Sanjay Gupta. Aishwarya finally confirms doing Sanjay’s action thriller, she said, “Yes, and Mani’s film as well.
Geet & Maan vm " Ranjha Ranjha"-Jab Maaneet met(Revised Version)-By 810Kankana
"Ranjha Ranjha"- the Revised version of Maaneet-scenes by using the remixed version of the song...hope u like it guys.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ventured into acting with Mani Ratman’s ‘Iruvar’ way back in 1997 and again she will be making her second innings in Bollywood with the same director. If the latest report is to be believed, Mani Ratnam has signed Aishwarya for a thriller which also stars Nagarjuna and Mahe
Sonakhsi Sinha has been approached by ace director Mani Ratnam to play the third female lead in his bilingual film but the ‘Dabangg’ actress turned down the offer due to dates problem. Mani Ratnam has already signed Shrut
Latest Bollywood News
- 'Mary Kom' declares tax-free in Uttar Pradesh
- Emraan-Humaima’s lip-lock creates chaos in Pakistan
- Sophie Choudry voted out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, shattered
- Exclusive photos: Big B, Aishwarya, Abhishek at Lalbaug Ganesh Puja
- After SRK, Boman Irani gets threat call from Ravi Pujari