In what may be seen as a temporary relief for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the honourable Supreme Court today reserved its judgment over the infamous black buck poaching case of 1998 in which the actor and some of his co-stars like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were accused.
Ganapati Baba(1990)-Agneepath-HQ-Music Videos
www.kamaltvtheater.tk Subscribe: bit.ly For More Entertainment Ganapati Song OF Agneepath ,KamalTvTheater,KamalTv,Kamal,Amitabh Bachchan, Mithun Chakraborty, Neelam Kothari,
The infamous case of poaching a black buck in the year 1998 where several hi-profile Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan was involved, has once again come into the spotlight. In a recent hearing, actresses, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam appeared at a Jodhpur court. A witness in the case named
Bollywood actress Neelam Kothari and her husband actor Sameer Soni adopted a baby girl. They tied the knot in January 2011 in a private ceremony and since then they were deprived from the bliss of parenthood. It was their long time wish to adopt a baby girl. Actress-turned-jewelery design
Latest Bollywood News
- OMG! Bipasha Basu suffers multiple burns on face, hands
- Dilwale: Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan in 'Manma Emotion Jaage Re'
- Anupam Kher, Shirish Kunder enter into Twitter war
- Deepika’s parents, beau Ranveer attend ‘Tamasha’ screening
- Shilpa Shetty, hubby Raj Kundra launch Viaan mobiles after son’s name