Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan’s 17 years long marriage hit the rough rock but still Arbaaz is maintaining a good relationship with Malaika’s family and the actor-producer is making all efforts to reconcile his relationship with his estranged wife Malaika.
Funny Arbaaz Khan At Press Meet
Dabangg DVD is out There is good news for all the Dabangg lovers, the movie's DVD is out. Arbaaz Khan, his sexy wife Malaika Arora, accompanied with the movie's lead actress Sonakshi Sinha and director Abhinav Kashyap launched the DVD of Dabangg in Mumbai.
Arbaaz Khan has found a unique way to speak about his break-up with wife Malaika Arora Khan. The actor-filmmaker took to Instagram and dubsmashed on the famous song ‘Kuch toh log kahenge’ from the 1972 hit film ‘Amar Prem’.
Even as reports of Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora heading for a divorce are doing the rounds, the latest buzz suggests that Arbaaz is apparently against separation. The actor-filmmaker is reaching out to his wife’s close friends to save their marriage of 17 years. According to a report in a
Latest Bollywood News
- Varun Dhawan to play Salman Khan's role in ‘Judwaa 2’
- Parineeti pairs with Ayushmann for YRF's ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’
- Sonakshi Sinha trolls creep, Varun comes to her support
- After 26 years of marriage, Om Puri splits with wife Nandita
- Preity Zinta gets cozy with beau Gene Goodenough