Salman Khan continued to rule Bollywood as the highest advance tax payer for the financial year 2016-17, while stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma surprised with an increased tax by 206 per cent in a single year. Salman paid an estimated Rs 44 crore in advance tax, beating out Akshay Kumar and
Filmfare 2007 with Hrithik Roshan
Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj Kundra celebrated Holi in Khandala, along with family and friends, where the Bollywood diva got tipsy and started dancing crazily. Her husband Raj shared a video on Instagram where the sexy actress is seen doing ‘naagin’ dance (snake pose). Raj captioned the v
Hrithik Roshan spends quality time with his former wife Suzanne Khan and their two children, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. The couple divorced in 2014 continued to remain good friends. The legally estranged couple never missed to celebrate any important occasion together. Recently, the couple was
Latest Bollywood News
- Air India to warn Kapil Sharma for mid-air brawl with Sunil Grover?
- Dad Karan Johar opens up on Yash, Roohi’s premature birth
- Anand Ahuja celebrates Sonam Kapoor’s mom’s birthday in London
- First Look: Sushant Singh Rajput plays spy in ‘Romeo Akbar Walter'
- On mother’s death anniversary, Arjun Kapoor shares throwback picture