In a big relief for filmmaker Ashutosh Gowarier, his soon-to-release film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ has been given a clean chit in the copyright infringement case. A filmmaker named Akashaditya Lama had last year filed a petition claiming that the National Award winning director had “stolen” the form
Farah: 'SHAH RUKH and I only HUGGED; no TALK of FILM!'
Farah Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha, Arbaaz Khan, Ranveer Singh and other celebs at the 'Lions Club SOL' Awards held in suburban Mumbai
Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde starrer much hyped film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ will be screened at the 69th Locarno Film Festival. The film fest will be held during August 3-13 at Lake Maggiore resort in south Switzerland. Directed by National Award winning filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker
Hrithik Roshan starrer film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ is one of the most highly anticipated films of the year. The actor, who will be seen on the big screen after a gap of almost two years, will be romancing newbie Pooja Hegde in the movie. Set in the pre-historic era of the Indus Valley Civilization
Latest Bollywood News
- Deepika Padukone spotted at Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in LA
- Krushna wants to work with Kapil Sharma, says they are like Salman-SRK
- Saif Ali Khan to debut on social media on March 1?
- ‘Ishqbaaz’ actress Shireena Sambyal gets married
- Shahid Kapoor rings in birthday with wife Mira, daughter Misha