Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be making a comeback into films after a gap of almost five years with the upcoming film ‘Jazbaa’. The film’s director Sanjay Gupta revealed that he is working on the theatrical trailer for the film. The filmmaker took to Twitter to share the news.
Exclusive: Public-access TV host bombarded with prank calls 2 of 2
Talking with Doctors: with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
The shooting of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Bollywood comeback film ‘Jazbaa’ is nearly complete. The action drama which also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles went on floors in January this year.
The silver screen has been missing the queen of Bollywood since 2010. Aishwarya Rai was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ and became a busy mommy then. Fans are now elated to see that she would be making a comeback very soon. Aishwarya is currently shooting for ‘Jazbaa’ and scenes from the sets are going
Latest Bollywood News
- Adnan Sami allowed to stay in India for indefinite period
- Shaandaar: Sleepy Shahid, Alia hold hands on a feathery land
- Watch Irrfan Khan’s funny party song in AIB’s spoof video
- Revealed: The official teaser poster of Shahrukh Khan’s ‘Fan’
- Don't ban porn: Sonam Kapoor, Chetan Bhagat react strongly