Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film ‘OK Jaanu’ has wrapped up its shooting. The romantic drama directed by Shaad Ali completed filming in just 35 days, creating a record of sorts. Karan Johar, who is producing the film, announced the wrap-up news on his Twitter handle. “#OKJA
En Uyire - Uyire / Dil Se
Mani Ratnam and AR Rahman combo again give a wonderful song.... Uyire song are the best
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur who enthralled audience with their rain-soaked romance in ‘Ashiqui 2’, are all set to recreate the magic in ‘OK Jaanu’. Filmmaker Karan Johar who is producing the movie unveiled its first look on Twitter today. The cute first look picture has Shraddha h
‘Ashiqui 2’ lovers Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor will reunite for another romance, the Hindi remake of Mani Ratnam’s 2015 Tamil blockbuster ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’. The remake will be produced by Karan Johar and directed by Shaad Ali who has directed films like ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ and ‘Saa
Latest Bollywood News
- Something brewing between Ankita Lokhande and Karan Mehra?
- Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to get married by this year end
- Twitter goes gaga over Katrina's hot body in 'Kala Chashma'
- Brett Lee-Tannishtha's love scene in 'UnIndian' runs into Censor trouble
- TV actress Radhika Madan to debut in Bollywood with Bhagyashree’s son