In what may be seen as a temporary relief for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the honourable Supreme Court today reserved its judgment over the infamous black buck poaching case of 1998 in which the actor and some of his co-stars like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were accused.
Ek Ladka Ek Ladki [Full Song] (HQ) - Ek Ladka Ek Ladki
Singers: Udit Narayan, Neelam Music: Anand-Milind Movie: Ek Ladka Ek Ladki (1992) Starring: Salman Khan, Neelam Kothari
The infamous case of poaching a black buck in the year 1998 where several hi-profile Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan was involved, has once again come into the spotlight. In a recent hearing, actresses, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam appeared at a Jodhpur court. A witness in the case named
Bollywood actress Neelam Kothari and her husband actor Sameer Soni adopted a baby girl. They tied the knot in January 2011 in a private ceremony and since then they were deprived from the bliss of parenthood. It was their long time wish to adopt a baby girl. Actress-turned-jewelery design
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Phantom’ rakes in Rs 8.45 crore on its opening day
- LFW: Shahid, Mira’s first official appearance post wedding
- Karan Johar leaves for London to start shooting ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
- Watch: ‘Tu aur Main – The First Friendship’; a lovely Raksha Bandhan video
- Siddharth debuts as singer with Alia, Fawad in 'Kapoor & Sons'