Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer romantic drama ‘Fitoor’ has wrapped up its shooting. The film is a Bollywood adaption of Charles Dickens’ classic novel ‘Great Expectations’. Director Abhishek Kapoor took to Twitter to announce the completion of film’s shooting. “And thts a
DOSTANA 2 - Sneak Peek!
Take a sneak peek inside Dostana 2! For more Bollywood subscribe to www.youtube.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com
Ileana D’Cruz has bagged a promising role opposite the biggest action star of Asia, Jackie Chan. The role was at first offered to Katrina Kaif but citing dates problem Katrina opted out. The ‘Barfi’ actress has flown to Dubai to shoot the film. The project ‘Kung Fu Yoga’ is directed by Stanley To
Mohit Suri got busy helming his next venture, ‘Half Girlfriend’, based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. Many names were tabled for the female lead and the two most promising heroines battling for the female leads were Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt. According to the latest buzz, Katrina Ka
Latest Bollywood News
- Aishwarya, Abhishek with daughter Aaradhya at ISL opening ceremony
- Ambanis, cine stars invited for Harbhajan-Geeta's wedding
- Alia Bhatt to groove with Shahid on ‘JDJ Reloaded’ finale
- Aishwarya reveals about playing 'Mastani' and Salman as 'Bajirao'
- Aishwarya shines at ISL opening ceremony, Big B-Jaya claps for bahu