Salman Rushdie’s book “Midnight’s Children” has been an award-winning book. It released in the year 1980 and won the James Tait Black Memorial and Booker Prize in the following year. The book narrates the story of two children, who were born at midnight on the 15th of Augus
Don't Have My Own Temple - Shriya Saran
In the fourth part of this exclusive Bollywood Hungama interview, Shriya Saran talks about how she balances commercial films like 'Gali Gali Chor Hai' and 'Casanova' (Malayalam) along with international ones like 'Midnight's Children'. She's also full of praise for her 'Gali Gali Chor Hai' and 'Midhnight's Children' directors Rumy Jafry and Deepa Mehta respectively. Must watch!
Since ages Bollywood stars have been trying to achieve success in the Hollywood industry. Actresses like Malika Sherawat has tried their best but their attempt failed to grab popular attention. Indian celebs who have achieved success in the west: Aishwarya
Rani Mukherjee has faced the consequence of playing a mother to three children in Yash Raj’s ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ and she does not want to repeat the same mistake by playing mother to a 14 yr boy in
Latest Bollywood News
- Archana Vijaya eliminated from ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 6’
- Pooja Misraa sues Colors for stealing ‘Farah Ki Daawat’ concept
- Sonam Kapoor treated at Kokilaben hospital for swine flu
- Trailer: Mani Ratnam’s ‘Ok Kanmani’ takes Youtube by storm
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'