Generations have grown up listening to the dialogue from Hindi movies, “Prem Naam Hai Mera….” — by one of the meanest baddie in B’town, Prem Chopra!The villain of yesteryear, launched his biography titled, ‘Prem Naam Hai Mera’ over the weekend attended by Bollywood’s biggest celebrities to
DO ANJAANE - Koi Mere Saath
Do Anjaane (English: Two Strangers) is a 1976 Hindi film. Produced by Tito, it is directed by Dulal Guha. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Prem Chopra, Pradeep Kumar, Utpal Dutt, Lalita Pawar and a young pre-stardom Mithun Chakraborty. The music is by Kalyanji Anandji. The film became a "semi-hit" at the box office.
Producer Pahlaj Nihalani's son's wedding reception took place in Mumbai on October 26, 2012 and many noted Bollywood celebrities attended the wedding reception. Abbas
Sharman Joshi has tasted his first solo success with recent release ‘Ferrari Ki Sawari’. The film had a slow start but gradually it caught pace and in the first weekend earned around Rs 15 crore. Veteran actor Prem Chopra is highly impressed with his son-in-law Sharman Joshi’s first solo hit and
Latest Bollywood News
- Hubby Abhishek can’t wait to watch Aishwarya’s ‘ADHM’; tweets her luck
- Karanvir Bohra, Teejay share first pic of their ‘twin angels’
- ‘Sharam naam ki cheez hi nahi hai: Jaya Bachchan taunts Aishwarya?
- Deepika breaks her silence on break-up with Ranveer
- Vivek Oberoi gifts luxury SUV to dad on Diwali