Dia Mirza shares her fashion secrets
First Day First Show does have an impact, especially when it starts bang on time. Designers Neeta Lulla and her daughter Nishka Lulla presented a bejeweled line with Gitanjali Lifestyle Giantti. Youthful and trendy was Nishkas USP as her show started with little moppets dressed as fairies twirling down the catwalk. Discreetly glittering Gitanjali pendants, chains and earrings completed the look. Taking long stride came the gorgeous showstopper Dia Mirza from Acid Factory, who looked like a doll herself in a frilly number. Nishka and Dia Mirza took a bow and the girlie storyline shifted to a soft beige contemporary bridal look. Recently at a yet another event gorgeous mesmerizing Dia shared her fashion tips with ustake a look!
Latest Bollywood News
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Jacqueline Fernandez star in Kjo’s next
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi: All's well between Shaheer, Erica
- Sonam confesses being in love with Anand Ahuja?
- Alia Bhatt takes a dig at Kangana Ranaut
- ‘Sarkar 3’ trailer: Big B is angrier, dangerous like a ‘wounded lion’