Today is International Yoga Day and PM Modi leads the Yoda Day event in India. Millions of people across the country performed asanas to mark the second International Yoga Day. Our Bollywood celebrities are also not far behind, there are many who performs yoga on a regular basis to remain fit and
DesiRulez.NET - 30th August - Tere Mere Beach Mein - Epi 3 - Bipasha Basu & Shilpa Shetty - Part 2
On June 13, 2016, the world witnessed another horrific incident. The gunman, named by officials as Afghan-origin Omar Mateen, 29, killed at least 50 people, leaving 53 others injured in a shooting rampage early on Sunday at an LGBT nightclub in Orlando. Bollywood celebrities like Rishi Kap
Shilpa Shetty rubbished the rumour of split with husband Raj Kundra. The report of their alleged separation started doing the round when Raj started to spend more time in office than with his family. However, Raj denied the report of split days before and now Shilpa refutes the break-up rumour.
Latest Bollywood News
- Family rubbishes veteran filmmaker Mrinal Sen death reports
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ themed plane to take-off with film’s release
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?
- Confirmed: Kareena Kapoor to star in ‘Golmaal 4’
- Istanbul airport attack: Bollywood mourns the loss of lives