The entire country and the world at large, is waiting with bated breath for April 28, 2017 when ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ will be out, and the gnawing question as to why Kattappa killed Baahubali will be answered. In the meantime, the team of the epic film, including director S S Rajamou
Department - Theatrical Trailer (2012) | Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt(HD)
Department is one of the most ambitious project of Ram Gopal Varma starring Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Rana Daggubati, Vijay Raaz & others.
Fans have to wait till April next year to know why Katappa killed Baahubali. The second part of the epic film is currently being shot in Rayalseema, Andhra Pradesh. But despite the best efforts of the makers to keep it under wraps, few pictures from the shooting got leaked and have gone viral.
Come April 2017 and the question that has been boggling movie buffs for a long time will be finally solved. Why Kattappa killed Baahubali will be revealed on April 28 next year when ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ will be released. Karan Johar, whose company ‘Dharma Productions will present th
Latest Bollywood News
- Parveen Babi’s will approved 11 years after her death
- Aaradhya hugged Ranbir, mistook him to be her dad: Aishwarya
- Sooraj Pancholi down with dengue, hospitalized
- ‘Kaabil’ teaser: Hrithik’s intriguing voice is the star; trailer on Oct 26
- Photos: Star studded Karwa Chauth at Anil Kapoor’s bunglow