Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer ‘Kaabil’ has finally entered the prestigious Rs. 100 crore club. The movie crossed the figure on its second Saturday (Feb 4) by minting a total collection of Rs. 106.2 crore at the domestic box office. The film’s official Twitter handle shared the new
CNN: Why was 'Grim Sleeper' case so slow?
On AC360, CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta talks with a criminologist and a victims' advocate about the serial killing case.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Kaabil’ are competing at the box-office for footfalls, and both the films have shown a growth in their collections on Day two, owing to the Republic Day holiday. However, ‘Kaabil’ is at a bit of a disadvantageous position compared to ‘Ra
Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan, who turned 43 on Tuesday (Jan 10), celebrated his special day with his ex-wife Sussanne Khan, their two kids and his family at a Bandra restaurant on Tuesday evening. The ex-couple and their sons – Hrehaan and Hridaan arrived together in the same car. Hrithik
Latest Bollywood News
- Rani Mukherji announces her comeback with YRF’s ‘Hichki’
- Kareena Kapoor nicknames baby Taimur as Little John
- Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif to share screen with SRK in his next
- Sonam, Arjun, Jhanvi & others at cousin’s wedding in Abu Dhabi
- Box-office: ‘Rangoon’ struggles with Rs. 18 cr on opening weekend