Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer ‘Kaabil’ has finally entered the prestigious Rs. 100 crore club. The movie crossed the figure on its second Saturday (Feb 4) by minting a total collection of Rs. 106.2 crore at the domestic box office. The film’s official Twitter handle shared the new
CNN: Toxic fruit and veggies?
Dr. Sanjay Gupta tours a grocery store to show us which foods have the highest levels of pesticide residue.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Kaabil’ are competing at the box-office for footfalls, and both the films have shown a growth in their collections on Day two, owing to the Republic Day holiday. However, ‘Kaabil’ is at a bit of a disadvantageous position compared to ‘Ra
Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan, who turned 43 on Tuesday (Jan 10), celebrated his special day with his ex-wife Sussanne Khan, their two kids and his family at a Bandra restaurant on Tuesday evening. The ex-couple and their sons – Hrehaan and Hridaan arrived together in the same car. Hrithik
Latest Bollywood News
- BMC Elections 2017: Rekha, Shraddha, Anushka Sharma cast their vote
- Pics: Karisma, beau Sandeep, Sara, Saifeena, Ranbir’s gala night-out
- Would love if KJo launches Sara: Saif Ali Khan clears the air
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Swara Bhaskar is sizzling in the ‘scintillating’ posters
- Pic: Shahrukh Khan takes son AbRam for a car drive