Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer ‘Kaabil’ has finally entered the prestigious Rs. 100 crore club. The movie crossed the figure on its second Saturday (Feb 4) by minting a total collection of Rs. 106.2 crore at the domestic box office. The film’s official Twitter handle shared the new
CNN: Toxic fruit and veggies?
Dr. Sanjay Gupta tours a grocery store to show us which foods have the highest levels of pesticide residue.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Kaabil’ are competing at the box-office for footfalls, and both the films have shown a growth in their collections on Day two, owing to the Republic Day holiday. However, ‘Kaabil’ is at a bit of a disadvantageous position compared to ‘Ra
Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan, who turned 43 on Tuesday (Jan 10), celebrated his special day with his ex-wife Sussanne Khan, their two kids and his family at a Bandra restaurant on Tuesday evening. The ex-couple and their sons – Hrehaan and Hridaan arrived together in the same car. Hrithik
Latest Bollywood News
- Baywatch trailer: Evil Priyanka Chopra scares Dwayne Johnson
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ song: Arjun is madly in love with Shraddha in ‘Thodi Der’
- I feel so lucky to be playing Saina Nehwal, Shraddha Kapoor
- SOOOooooo Cute: Shahid Kapoor’s pool time with baby Misha
- Kareena Kapoor Khan slays in black silt maxi dress