The shooting of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Bollywood comeback film ‘Jazbaa’ is nearly complete. The action drama which also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles went on floors in January this year.
CNN: New diabetes drug warning
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains new risks that may be associated with the diabetes drug, Avandia.
The silver screen has been missing the queen of Bollywood since 2010. Aishwarya Rai was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ and became a busy mommy then. Fans are now elated to see that she would be making a comeback very soon. Aishwarya is currently shooting for ‘Jazbaa’ and scenes from the sets are going
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback fim ‘Jazbaa’ directed by Sanjay Gupta is slated to release on October 9. The actress kick-starts the shooting of the film last week and few photos from the shooting set was released by the makers of the film. "9th October, 2015 will be the most important day for
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahid-Mira to get married in splendid glass structure
- ‘Mohalla Assi’: Allahabad High Court defers hearing of PIL till July 13
- KJo’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ to clash with Ajay Devgn’s ‘Shivaay’ on Diwali 2016
- Deepika in London to celebrate rumoured beau Ranveer’s birthday
- First Look: Aishwarya plays lawyer Anuradha Verma in ‘Jazbaa’