Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer ‘Kaabil’ has finally entered the prestigious Rs. 100 crore club. The movie crossed the figure on its second Saturday (Feb 4) by minting a total collection of Rs. 106.2 crore at the domestic box office. The film’s official Twitter handle shared the new
CNN: New diabetes drug warning
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains new risks that may be associated with the diabetes drug, Avandia.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Kaabil’ are competing at the box-office for footfalls, and both the films have shown a growth in their collections on Day two, owing to the Republic Day holiday. However, ‘Kaabil’ is at a bit of a disadvantageous position compared to ‘Ra
Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan, who turned 43 on Tuesday (Jan 10), celebrated his special day with his ex-wife Sussanne Khan, their two kids and his family at a Bandra restaurant on Tuesday evening. The ex-couple and their sons – Hrehaan and Hridaan arrived together in the same car. Hrithik
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ crosses 100 crore in 2 weeks
- Revealed: Rani Mukherji’s private birthday bash, Adira missing
- Watch! Sonakshi goes into party mode in ‘Gulabi 2.0’ from 'Noor'
- It’s all over between Kriti Sanon, Sushant Singh Rajput
- All Over: Deepika Padukone breaks up with Ranveer Singh